Google Translate (1 of 80 Languages)
Viaguard is committed to providing confidential, affordable, accessible, clinically precise, medical and forensic services to the public and professionals.
Viaguard is U.S. and Canadian accredited for informational, legal and immigration DNA relationship testing
All Tests Can Be Done For Legal Purposes.
Every Viaguard Test is Available Internationally.
Call & Speak Directly & Confidentially to a Professional.
Viaguard's Remote Alcohol Monitoring Program (RAMP) -
As Precise as an Alcohol Blood Test
Evaluation of Forensic Evidence Division
QUOD Erat Demonstrandum
A Significant, Facilitative Advance in Remote Alcohol Testing
"A Game Changer" - J. Forensic Science
Our RAMP system uses a simple personal handheld device which the client blows
into for a few seconds
RAMP is a remote clinical breathalyser fused with iPhone 5 technology platform
transmits from anywhere to our secure server
What makes RAMP superior?
- Registers a real-time clinically precise blood alcohol level which includes:
- A photo and facial recognition for verification of the actual client while blowing into the device. This security feature eliminates any tampering with the results.
- A GPS precise record of where the signal was sent from along with the time and date
- Lists all test results to date
- Allows specific scheduling for upcoming tests including set times and random testing
- Allows any number of tests per day eliminating possible excuses for not testing
- Sends the client a text or email alert for random need-to-blow tests within a 1 hour notice
- Custom develops a monitoring schedule for the client which can be changed at anytime
- Replaces the SCRAM ankle bracelet - more precise, non-constraining and allows the client to retain their dignity
- Eliminates the cost and hassle of travelling to a laboratory to submit a urine test
Applications of RAMP include:
- Family Law - to monitor alcohol consumption
- Recovery - consistent monitoring in conjunction with treatment
- Criminal justice - as an evidence based assessment tool that reports alcohol abstinence
- Workplace - to assure safety in the workplace using random or scheduled alcohol testing
Also included is a 60 day hair test for drugs and alcohol to corroborate the findings from the RAMP program.
RAMP can be initiated and customized to suit within 24 hours.
Call 1-877-842-4827 or 416-691-4167